Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one in my area want to go for a ride some time? I had another threat similar to this one but it didnt really work out, well want to try one more time see if some one would like to go. I can ride okay(not crazy or anything like that), just want to meet some people. Oh yeah I dont want to go nuts on the public roads, so I just want to cruse around and open it up some times, (dont want to go nuts because know some people that died or have been in a serious accidents). So if anyone want to go riding let me know.

By the way I dont have the 10r anymore, now I got a 03 busa.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
well with a busa ur not ridin to nuts any ways.
i wont be in fl for a few more months man but i used to go to st pete all the time

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well with a busa ur not ridin to nuts any ways.
i wont be in fl for a few more months man but i used to go to st pete all the time
true that, zx10 was definately a lot more fun.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
i live near clearwater and my friends and i usually ride down there about once a month. i havent been out there in some time but we usually do the loop, clearwater beach to buddy's to the causeway to channelside then top it off in ybor and grab a slice at that pizza shack by coyote ugly! then head home. hit me up on here whenever your down to ride and ill see what everyone is doing!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i live near clearwater and my friends and i usually ride down there about once a month. i havent been out there in some time but we usually do the loop, clearwater beach to buddy's to the causeway to channelside then top it off in ybor and grab a slice at that pizza shack by coyote ugly! then head home. hit me up on here whenever your down to ride and ill see what everyone is doing!
Im always up for a ride, I dont go nuts anymore though, kind of slowed down, but yeah I wana ride

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Nice bike! What'd you pay for it? How many miles. And screw u Florida folk, LOL, I love Clearwater, I proposed to my wife on pier 60 10 years ago, beautiful area, I'd move in a minute if it weren't so far from family.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice bike! What'd you pay for it? How many miles. And screw u Florida folk, LOL, I love Clearwater, I proposed to my wife on pier 60 10 years ago, beautiful area, I'd move in a minute if it weren't so far from family.
for the busa, I paid $4300 it was 2003 with 12k miles on it, and for the 954rr I paid $4200 its 2002 and it had 5k miles. Yes Florida is a great place to live, specially clearwater, I can ride all year long

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
maybe one day ill ride out there my dad is gettin a job there hell he grew up in saint pete so who knows if i am man ill let u know send me a pm so i can remeber ur sc name

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess this thread kinda died huh

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 24 Posts