Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah airborne!!
Here's how it went down. It was probably my last ride of the season, temp in the 60's today---tomorrow 1-3 inches of SNOW expected, so I was raising a little hell on the streets. Getting my last wheelie in, my last high speed run through the industrial park, things like that. I come to an intersection that crosses a multi lane road. It's got these dips in the lanes, that drains water when it rains I guess. The last dip is a major one, so as I'm going down the dip I gave her the gas and up comes the front and then Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! YEP AIRBORN. As I look to my right, at the service road, I see a car coming to the stop light. It's a cop. Not just a city cop but a county boy. Ahhhh!! Shinitz. As the bike touched down, I grabbed two more gears just to quiet the exhaust note a bit, not to anger the beast more than he probably was already. As I rode by I tried to look strait ahead but I just had to peek and see his reaction. It looked like he was laughing.:dontknow: I guess I lucked out again. Looked in the mirrors and he turned the other way! SWEET!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:crackup:

Nice (lucky) break! :ayyy:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Catching small air can be fun.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
zx10ragentblack said:
wow good deal glad you didnt get busted due to the 10's raw power...lol
off topic but where in wisconsin are yah from?
Manitowoc, thats right on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Edit: This morning there is two inches of slushy snow on the ground. Anyone have a 'How To' on studding tires? :lol:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
there is a rail road crossing about 2 miles from my house we used to jump with our older bikes. i wont do that to my 10 though. you got real lucky for sure. on a side note, all my family is from racine, and i lived there for a couple years, 93-94. hated it. but GO PACKERS!!

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Lucky

I got pulled over after being home for 2 days by FHP for doing 62 in a 45 on the 6R.Cop let me go with a warning since I actually stopped.Thankfully they weren't 2 corners back where I was doing like 130 versus 62.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts