1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
672 Posts
Still got these Slava? These have the ZX-10R logo, correct?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Cool Slava, I just ordered from u! Thanx, Nic.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Call Slava directly at 317-890-9110

·
Registered
672 Posts
Well, I guess 1 left. Yup, better get these while he has em! I've checked quite a few places. No stock & back ordered!

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
He replied to me fairly promptly with a PM, he may not have got it... try again. But he will just tell you to call him Friday as he did me at that number given above so just do that.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Thanks flatout... just got the screen and I appreciate the deal and super fast shipping. Can't wait to do business again and get this sheild installed. Mayby this weekend I will put it on since I think it is going to rain.
Funny how cold and rain=mods=money
May post some pics on the Tech section.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Got my smoked screen & braided lines today,:mrgreen:but where is my damper?:badteeth: Should've been here 1st since it shipped outa Cali?:dontknow:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
i called my local shop about the puig screen and the guy told me he never heard of it and couldnt find it in his catalogs

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
STREETFIGHTER50 said:
Got my smoked screen & braided lines today,:mrgreen:but where is my damper?:badteeth: Should've been here 1st since it shipped outa Cali?:dontknow:
i'll call gpr if their open on saturday's i'll get the tracking for you it was shipped out on 11/30

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
the sales guy is gone, but there are people there on saturdays. i went to their shop before and got one from the son of the owner. he was really nice, had great customer service.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stunnerific_harry said:
the sales guy is gone, but there are people there on saturdays. i went to their shop before and got one from the son of the owner. he was really nice, had great customer service.
just called: no one picked up.
Slava

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
there are guys there. they dont pick up the phone since the guy that handles all that is gone. when i went the phone was ringing but no one was picking it up

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
stunnerific_harry said:
there are guys there. they dont pick up the phone since the guy that handles all that is gone. when i went the phone was ringing but no one was picking it up
well STREETFIGHTER50 vbmenu_register("postmenu_55945", true); , looks like since they don't pick up the phone I can't get your tracking till later. again the invoice i got from them says it was shipped out on 11/30 and to cali I can't see it being much later than a monday delivery.

Slava

1 - 20 of 23 Posts