Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hands down best money ever spent on the bike and best communication ever.

The Archer aggressive flash was exactly what I was looking for.

I was very disappointed when I bought the 2014 ZX10R ABS because of the lack of low-end & midrange power. The flash is EXACTLY what this machine needed and Archer was there for every question and great detail to support.

Archer= A+

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Agreed, best mod yet for me

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aggressive. But it's NOT aggressive. It's smooth. This is what this bike was made for. It actually pisses me off that Kawasaki releases a bike that's this tame when all the others are out the box raw power. But whatev. It's done now and I couldn't be more pleased.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Aggressive. But it's NOT aggressive. It's smooth. This is what this bike was made for. It actually pisses me off that Kawasaki releases a bike that's this tame when all the others are out the box raw power. But whatev. It's done now and I couldn't be more pleased.
Cool man I'm getting the aggressive minus the pipe mapping. Also getting qs. Cool that the fan can be adjusted without the plasini clone or whatever it's called.glad I can have it turn on lower. Turns on too hot imo

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean....no one even knows what Archer Flash is around town. That would be a cool ass sticker. And great conversation piece.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I mean....no one even knows what Archer Flash is around town. That would be a cool ass sticker. And great conversation piece.
Haha yeah, I get you. But with my stuff going "bye-bye", it doesn't make sense to distribute stickers with an old name/product on it. When the new stickers for the S-Corp I founded come in, everything I do will be wrapped up under that company name/logo/branding, etc. So that'd be the better sticker to display ;)

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,331 Posts
omg, you have no idea about the inline 4. If you had dirt experience it would make sense.

The inline 4 wants to SCREAM! Don't shift until no more power in that band. GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!! Similar to a two stroke. I so hate the computer as generates all the 'experts' all with amazingly odd opinions based upon zero evidence.
Uhhhh....ohhhh....sounds to me like Scout needs a sticker! Archer, make sure you send Scout one of yours as well. That way when he pulls over on the twistie loop to talk to others, it will be a conversation starter for Scout to enlighten them on the goodness that is the stock ZX-10R.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I'm going to make a convert out of Scout yet.

I plan on secretly flashing his ECU while at Laguna Seca this year while he gives Rea and Sykes advice. :)

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,331 Posts
I'm going to make a convert out of Scout yet.

I plan on secretly flashing his ECU while at Laguna Seca this year while he gives Rea and Sykes advice. :)
:idea: Genius!

I can just hear that converstion in the paddock now....

Sykes: "Hi mate, can I sign an autograph for ya?"

Scout: "OMG, no. But I'll sign one for you. Listen, that ZX of yours has wayyyy too many do-dads on it. It destroys the bike by doing that. The Kwaker engineers got it perfect and there's nothing you need to do with it. Tell you mechanic to stop touching it and you just need to learn to twist the throttle. And you need to do some figure 8's before going out on that track. Geez...I don't know how you don't get dizzy riding out there in a constant loop all the time. I don't like slab driving either. But twists are where it's at. Just gotta listen to Code and twist it. That's what you need. And a Graves slip. Nothing else. No wonder you lost the title last year, geez. You dorked it up for sure."

Sykes: "Thanks mate, gotta go line up on the grid now."

Reactions: RRusk1000

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I heard rumors Scout is going to enter his 10 in as a wild card at Laguna Seca this year.

There were other rumors that as a courtesy to the other riders, in the name of fair play, he was going to run handicapped with oil that's been in the bike for 30K.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
LMFAO... you guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts