Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
Any one can share the race kit manual? That would be nice, i got the service manual if any body doesnt
I can never find the race kit manuals... if you follow the thread I send you (not sure if it was on this post or another) there's a picture from the race kit manual with instructions and part numbers. There are TWO sets of hoses attached to each throttle body. One is for emissions and routes right to the charcoal canister, and the other is for pressure readings or something. The instructions or the parts diagram will show you which ones are removable, it varies per cylinder. I believe its:
Cyl 1: Left Hose
Cyl 2: Right Hose
Cyl 3: Left Hose
Cyl 4: Right Hose
Cylinder Numbering Method (Left to Right): 1-2-3-4

·
Registered
18 zx10r
356 Posts
Anyone have a pdf kit manual or know where I can purchase one in pdf? I guess I can buy the paper one but I'll lose it in no time.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
There is a youtube instructional with all the shit you have to take off, after reflash.

·
Registered
838 Posts
To add to this topic.
When i had my bike mapped by mss they said that they did various tests with the flapper and removing it and it didnt make any difference other than noise.
I removed mine none the less and never felt any difference.
I did however fit a bsb carbon intake/ clock bracket for a while and i swear it had more grunt with that in and it sounded awsome too.
No dyno proof but i suspected a slight increase in midrange

·
Registered
20 Posts
We might just need one of the caps, I'm not sure. Ordered 4 just in case, have no idea what I'm getting into. Time will tell.
Should get my pipe and flash kit tomorrow.
HI
Did you find out if you would need 4 caps or just one.

I'm planning to remove mine soon so I'm not sure to order 1 or 4 pieces.

·
Registered
164 Posts
When you deactivate intake flap from woolich software, does it stay open or closed? the same question with the PAIR valve, if it is deactivated, does it stop injecting air into the exhaust?

Or just disable the errors presented by the dashboard?
Hi

Looking for an answer to the same question.

·
Registered
12 Posts
from what I understand, Woolich software only turns off error codes. It does not actually disable anything. If someone knows better, please chime in

81 - 100 of 107 Posts