Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once I get back from the sandbox, I am going to Tapeworks, and getting me some flames for my bike. I at first wanted to pay a chick to air brush some custom stuff, but why when i can get the Tapeworks graphics for half the price? Now the burning question, do I attmept to put on $375 stickers myself, or do I pay some other guy to screw it up for me? Does Tapeworks install? Should I go with a clear coat afterward? I see some pics out there with some nice graphics on them. Let me know what you did and how you did it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Damn if someone was to do it for me they would be responsible for not screwing it up. As you said that is why you didn't do it yourself.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The airbrush would look far better that stickers if the person doing the work knows what they're doing, but not everyone likes flames and the stickers can always be removed.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
airbrush, for sure. nothin like a good set of flames airbrushed right. the tapeworks stuff looks real cheesy to me. you'll always be able to tell its just a sticker, even if you clear over it. stay away from stickers!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts