Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
HAHA, I'd eat his damn food too. He's a drug dealer for crying out loud. "Convicted"

·
Registered
531 Posts
yeah this is a big debate down here right now!!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i bet ill take the batteries out of my wii remotes before that mess gets to SC... lol

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
that's how you'd want your tax $ spent, huh?
2-3 cops having a ball doing nothing worth a shit, on the clock:dontknow:

If tax money is what your worried about you should ask anyone in the miltary what happens to your tax money 90% of the time, you will get a kick out of that. Sorry for the 6 years worth of things i did with your tax money.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Well cops are people too...the sad thing is the majority of county/municipal/state cops aren't formally educated past 12th grade. If I was only educated up to 12th grade I'd play video games too for 2hours. How can I really understand and execute fairplay, justice and professional behavior with only a high school diploma? Before I get flamed with "I'm leo and I have a degree" I will rebutt now with an old saying. "You're the exception to the rule and the exception doesn't make the rule"

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Well cops are people too...the sad thing is the majority of county/municipal/state cops aren't formally educated past 12th grade. If I was only educated up to 12th grade I'd play video games too for 2hours. How can I really understand and execute fairplay, justice and professional behavior with only a high school diploma? Before I get flamed with "I'm leo and I have a degree" I will rebutt now with an old saying. "You're the exception to the rule and the exception doesn't make the rule"
Wow - a little proud huh? From my recollection, class and common sense weren't offered at my local college, apparently not at yours either.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
I probably could not pass the Wii bowling up either. That shit is funnnnnnnnnn!

Tell me if you were a cop and you went on a drug raid and the guys you were raiding had a garage full of italian sport bikes you would not want to "try" them out prior to processing.:crackup::bs:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
9 to 10 I'd want to "try" but I wouldn't because I'm leo and I'm supposed to lead by example. Now if you're saying start it up and hear the motor for a minute that's one thing. But these guys were on the system for 2 hours? Lol seriously, that's like taking out the italian bikes to the nearest back roads and bringing them back to voucher.
Tgarlock, I take your criticism and point.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
WLTD,
i could not have agreed more on your point about education! For somebody to be "professional" at what they do, they need to be educated...

Unfortunately, its like that: "Um, i dont know what to do with my life, maybe I'll just be a cop, that seems easy enough - walk over the law, catch "bad guys", shoot some guns - Fun!!! More action that i had in high school"

I know,I know, flame me now! But the bottom line is education is the key.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Well, I am a LEO and am educated. But most of all I am professional, and try to do things the best way possible but I am not perfect. I will not make excuses for the ones who are not unprofessional, but for every 'unprofessional' act seen in the world today, a million professional acts go unreported. Which is fine, but needs to be said. That said, what those officers did was wrong, and I will not condone it if it is true. I would not have done it myself. I prefer to get the job done so that I can finish my reports and get to the next call.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea i saw this too, its more of an embarrassment to the agency and cops all over than it is something that pisses me off. i could really care less, unless of course they beat my high score, then its on bitches.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
well theres alot worse things going on today than a couple of cops killing a few hours. 100% of anyone with a job has played the system, and if you say you havnt :bs:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Funny, but totally unprofessional, there's a time and place for thing's like playing video games. I was a mp and soon to be a civilian officer and I personally would of got my reports done and called it a rap not sit there and shoot the shit and waste time, when I could be out there doing something...I hope these officers get some type of actions against them cause there setting bad examples for the good officers.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I live a short way from Lakeland (where that happened) and it is constantly played on local news. What bothers me (in addition to the bowling league) is the fact that they didn't spot the video camera. From what I hear, it wasn't exactly fully concealed.....Great house search!! :headshake :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts