Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have some races this weekend (6/11-6/12) at PBIR with FMRRA and next weekend (6/18-6/19) at HMS with CCS.

Anyone coming out?

At PBIR, I'm not sure where I'm going to pit, with the heat I'm thinking about pitting in the grass and away from that damn black top!

At Homestead, we'll be in garage 19.

Come say hi!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am I still pitting with you at PBIR? I have no genny.
If you want to! lol

I ran into a bit of an issue with my generator, the GFI main took a shit, but I have a new coming. Should be here Friday.

The only issue.... The weather.

It's looking like it might rain, a LOT on Saturday. If it does, I won't be there Saturday. Money is tight this month, so I'm not buying rains. I'm either racing on take offs or I'm not racing. lol

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
If you want to! lol

I ran into a bit of an issue with my generator, the GFI main took a shit, but I have a new coming. Should be here Friday.

The only issue.... The weather.

It's looking like it might rain, a LOT on Saturday. If it does, I won't be there Saturday. Money is tight this month, so I'm not buying rains. I'm either racing on take offs or I'm not racing. lol
I'm in the same boat. I only have slicks and one DOT. I probably should buy rains but I hate bad weather lol. I'm not running for points so it isn't a big deal.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea depending on where I look it varies drastically. If I look at my house, less than an hour away it says 90% for Saturday, but Jupiter it says 30%.

Bull shit! lol

I am in the running in points... I am 4 points off 1st place in Superbike (and I haven't done any of the races on Sunday, the guy in 1st has done all of them). In Superstock I am also in 2nd by 12 points, but same deal, he's done all the sunday races, I haven't.

But I need to finish ahead of both of them to take the lead. With only 3 events left, if I don't race Saturday, I'll have a bigger hole to climb out of...

In CCS I am in 2nd in AMGP by 49 points :( with 6 events left, and I don't plan on doing RRR. I am 3rd in SBK by 27 points.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Yea depending on where I look it varies drastically. If I look at my house, less than an hour away it says 90% for Saturday, but Jupiter it says 30%.

Bull shit! lol

I am in the running in points... I am 4 points off 1st place in Superbike (and I haven't done any of the races on Sunday, the guy in 1st has done all of them). In Superstock I am also in 2nd by 12 points, but same deal, he's done all the sunday races, I haven't.

But I need to finish ahead of both of them to take the lead. With only 3 events left, if I don't race Saturday, I'll have a bigger hole to climb out of...

In CCS I am in 2nd in AMGP by 49 points :( with 6 events left, and I don't plan on doing RRR. I am 3rd in SBK by 27 points.
PBIR actually has its own weather prediction on Weather.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts