Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,if i buy a factory kawasaki rad fan,will it just fit straight on the rad the other side..so i have two fans side by side.or will i have to do some modding..cheer's.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
you have to mod the wiring i think. i read somewhere in another post they couldnt split the single fan circuit to two fans without it being half the airflow per fan so they had to wire a separate circuit to the second fan from the battery

and you may have to fabricate a mount for the second fan i think also

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
it can be done!!..I am doin it this winter...there is a thread (how to) somewhere here.....do a search!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it can be done!!..I am doin it this winter...there is a thread (how to) somewhere here.....do a search!
yeh i did a search,so basicaly he's running both +wires from the two fans to two of the connectors on the relay,then a earth and a power from battery.so both fans will come on as normal but it will be getting a boost from the battery??is that correct...:dontknow:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I believe you are correct,.....have not checked the thread but will be doing so come January...along with a conversion to a gen2 gauge cluster.....I hate that crummy gen speedo!!..haha........those lil LCD bars are hard to follow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts