Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first trackday was a success! Want to say thanks to Niner1000RR for hooking me up with a first class experience! I honestly didn't need to bring anything but my bike and suit! Now on to the riding, I think I did good, didn't crash and burn. I did run off into the grass twice but I learned from those mistakes. I can't wait to go again so I can work on my lines, they sucked big time, I noticed I did better when following one of the coaches. Also got to meet another forum member Crescent1101, he was out there killin' it too!

Chicken Strips Almost Gone!!!!

Looks like I'm leading the pack but I'm actually holdin' them up!:thefinger_red:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol yeah it does have a lot of left hand turns. The bug has officially bit me, I'm looking for new boots and other gear as I type this now lol.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
It was good meeting you too bro. I had a great time out there too. That was my first time at Jennings. That place is really hard on tires. I'll be going to PBIR first. Did I meet Niner1000RR?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was good meeting you too bro. I had a great time out there too. That was my first time at Jennings. That place is really hard on tires. I'll be going to PBIR first. Did I meet Niner1000RR?
Yeah I'm pretty sure you met him he was the one I was pitting with, he was riding the camo/FSUPolice ZX10R.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I know who you are talking about. Wish I could get sponsors like him. I haven't seen him on this forum.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep niner is really nice and knowledgeable.
On a sidenote, I've found a new suit and currently looking for some boots lol. Bank account about to be on "E" man lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congrats on your first trackday Thomas!!!! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to get to ride with you again some day! Keep up the good work.

Crescent, yea it was a pleasure meeting you!

I have to dig through some SD cards, but I should have some video also.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Congrats on your first trackday Thomas!!!! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to get to ride with you again some day! Keep up the good work.

Crescent, yea it was a pleasure meeting you!

I have to dig through some SD cards, but I should have some video also.
I didn't see you much unless you were following the other green ZX10r.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No I didn't yet, only have one more video to trim to finish it, I'll try to get around to it today. I hate working with my laptop because it sucks really bad so I have been putting it off lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts