Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May name is Salvador and I live in Fayetteville, NC. I just bought my first Kawasaki and I really like it a lot. I have always bought Yamaha before, but when I saw my bike for the first time I just feel in love with it. I'm really happy with it and hope to enjoy it for a long time.

2006 ZX-10R
Got it with 3,100 miles on it.
Full exhaust system
K&N air filter
Power Commander
Pro Factory Velocity Stacks

I think I got a sweet deal at $6,700.00

Let me know what you think. I hope to learn a lot about my bike from the more experienced Kawasaki guys on this forum.

bike1.JPG

bike2.JPG

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome and nice bike. as far as the price it seems like a fair deal. i think it varies in different parts of the country. i got my 08' for $6k with 1400miles on it. i think i got lucky though.

·
Registered
770 Posts
nice purchase! i love the 2nd gen..looks wise its my favorite..i just love the 2nd gen

take care of her! and she will repay you with loads of fun

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the welcome. I have been checking out the website and there seems to be a plethora of information. Nothing against NC, but they don't seem to know that motorcycles exist. I'm used to California. :machinegu I'm always alert.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:!

Bike looks good!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Red636girl, I almost picked up an '07 SE instead of my bike, but when I got there I saw that it had been dropped and he failed to tell me that detail on the phone when I asked. So I had to pass. Very unique bike.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Red636girl, I almost picked up an '07 SE instead of my bike, but when I got there I saw that it had been dropped and he failed to tell me that detail on the phone when I asked. So I had to pass. Very unique bike.
thanks....I think she is the nicest bike out there, even with the new ones comin out and I know not everyone with agree with me but I guess thats why its my bike. Dont you love when you go look at something that someone says is in mint condition and you see that its not when you get there.....I dont see why people do that, as if you arent goin to give it a good look over. To me you are just wasting everyones time, be honest up front.

Welcome to the forum, there's alot of great people on here and tons of info, so enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts