Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
1st time with a keyboard as well?:lol: Im just kidding man, good job! Ive never been to the drag strip but I've seem guys I thought were good racers go and get worse times than that. Good job man and good luck hittin the 9's:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
more seat time and it will go faster your 60's need some help what gearing are you and your weight

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
16 - 41 and i'm 195 some of the other guys out there sayed i was no getting the throttle wide open

·
Registered
609 Posts
16 - 41 and i'm 195 some of the other guys out there sayed i was no getting the throttle wide open

If your having trouble gettin' her wide open maybe you should think about some 1/5 throttle inserts. What kind of safety requirements does your local strip have? The one by my house requires full leathers zipped together or a one piece and a cut-off switch for anybody running over 120mph

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
you could try puting a 15 up front and put a better tire on the bike also the 1/5 mod works wonders

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the next open day is the 20
i plan on putting straps and lowering it 3in
where do you get the 1/5 from

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
this friday will be my first time on the strip stock everything with 245lb of hulk beef riding the hell out of it. i hope i do as well as you did.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Good Luck A1C Blaine. Keep working on it. I take it you are going to SGMP in Valdosta?...Well, Actually in Hahira.

AFMEDIC

·
Registered
235 Posts
I havent had a chance to run a quarter mile yet but man, your smoking me in the eighth. My personal best is 6.68 @ 117 with a 1.7 60ft

·
Registered
318 Posts
You should get in the 9.80's with that swingarm and your weight.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts