Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
:angryfire I'm jealous. I want nitrous :BangHead: :rant: :redface:
Thats a nice 60ft. man. I think if you get that 330 just a tick quicker (getting to WOT quicker) you might be able to see some 8 second magic. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4 Posts
What brand of NOS setup are you using? Is it the Muzzy system? Can you post some picks of your setup like bottle position? I was thinking about purchasing the Muzzy system for myself, but I am running a stock swingarm..

Thanks, Pete

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah we"ve been workin on it all week, and got it done last night, just in time to make the test and tune. I do believe it is the muzzy kit, but we didn"t use the spray bar, we ran the line to right in the middle of the air box, before the filter. I have a msd digital window switch, a 2 dial controler, and set on a micro switch. we had it set soft for the first pass, it was set after wfo comes on at 6 grand at 20% and 5 1/5 sec build time. cuz this was my first time ever to drive/ride anything with nitrous. With a pc3 usb, tre, a full tsukigi, and a 38 pill, it made 202.1 hp and 100 ft lbs torque. so it should go 8's once we get the controler dialed in and a lil more practice, I got it on video too, hopefully have it up soon

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah for the very first pass ever. thats not to bad, the first time it hit in first, I thought to myself, it could come in alot harder than what it did, after the first run, the bottles we brought to fill from, weren"t full themselves so we could get good pressure in my little 1 pounder, so I think a weekend of passes and tuning it'll go some 8's

·
Registered
590 Posts
Edite delete dr00lage. Couple questions how manageable was it compared to what you were expecting once it started sipping on the juice?

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man we had it set soft cuz it was my first ever with anything with nitrous, so it came on at 6 grad as long as i was full throttle, only came on at 20% and took 5 1/2 sec to build to the full, as soon as it came on in first, I thought to myself, it can come on alot harder than this, and really couldn't feel it pulling any harder down the track

·
Registered
590 Posts
>waits for bgmagma10's next post "doubled the nitrous and WOW<

1 - 20 of 20 Posts