Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was running like shit all night, lowest time for me was a 6.8 at 117 w a 1.8 60ft, havent raced since august and apparently forgot a lot! lol also mind you the track is on top of a mountain, big bore slammed stretched busas run 6.0s and apparently turbo 14's that run 6.1 in florida ran 6.5s here haha, need to remember how to race again and shed some pounds, 225 ungeared dont move too fast. had trouble allnight w spinning on launch and all thru 2nd but let my friend ride my bike and 3rd passs on it got it down to a 6.46, said w grip on the seat and a stickier tire could get it 6.3! bikes stock wheelbase. lowered, full pipe, filter -1, +1 ohh and a 14 not a 10, but there were a bunch up there, need to get to work andd get some better times haha

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, 2 1/2 in the rear and staped to the fender haha, i wonna get down to your times, i think by the end of the season ill have extensions and a 30 or 40 shot on it and see what itll do

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Ran a 6.9 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Here are some pics when fbmbks and I and the other guys that night.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohhshit i didnt know your girl got pics! lol, i was gonna get a vid of brad on it but the camera was dead

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Takin' it to Sacramento next weekend ?

See www.SacramentoRaceway.com

More info. @ www.MDRA4U.com

Team WandL Racing.

Red, *<:){)-
Red did I read the $$$ entry right....$70 for members and $90 for non Members?....this would be a record for me in Sacramento for any race and in these economical times I would say some sponsor is smoking crack if they think they will be successful in getting riders there:badteeth::dontknow:...maybe I should do the Test and tune that friday as the payout is still no different than any others in the past. :headshake

1 - 9 of 9 Posts