Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new here. I just recently purchased a 2013 black/white zx-10r non abs. I've been riding for almost 9 years now and i've owned many bikes in the past. This bike will be my first Kawasaki i've ever owned. Not gonna lie but i used to bash on kawasaki so much but this gen 4 made me a believer. I came from a 2011 yamaha r1 and the only thing i miss about that bike is the sound.

I started a blog out of pure boredom but been too lazy to update. It still has a little about me and the bikes i used to own. check it out www.sactomoto.wordpress.com

anyways i'll post up some pics of my bike when i get the chance to.

look forward to enjoying my zx10r with you all!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new here. I just recently purchased a 2013 black/white zx-10r non abs. I've been riding for almost 9 years now and i've owned many bikes in the past. This bike will be my first Kawasaki i've ever owned. Not gonna lie but i used to bash on kawasaki so much but this gen 4 made me a believer. I came from a 2011 yamaha r1 and the only thing i miss about that bike is the sound.

I started a blog out of pure boredom but been too lazy to update. It still has a little about me and the bikes i used to own. check it out www.sactomoto.wordpress.com

anyways i'll post up some pics of my bike when i get the chance to.

look forward to enjoying my zx10r with you all!
at least you chose the sexiest color!!!! :welcome:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts