1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
:+1:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Almost a half-second faster than second place, a full 4.5 seconds faster than 10th, which is Rossi. That would impress me though if it were dry.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah what's Hopper got to loss...? he's always been good in the rain. Looks like most of the championship leader are using caution in the wet.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yeah what's Hopper got to loss...? he's always been good in the rain. Looks like most of the championship leader are using caution in the wet.
Except his job next year, maybe to Colin Edwards? :eek:t: sorry
No, Hoppers solid at Team green for a while. West is on the hot seat though.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Except his job next year, maybe to Colin Edwards? :eek:t: sorry
No, Hoppers solid at Team green for a while. West is on the hot seat though.

Yeah I think it really looks like Edwards will replace West on the Kawi. Sounds better than having West me thinks. Atleast maybe he can help develope the Kawi since he has plenty of experience.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yeah I think it really looks like Edwards will replace West on the Kawi. Sounds better than having West me thinks. Atleast maybe he can help develope the Kawi since he has plenty of experience.
And with the uncertainty in the AMA structuring Colin may want to stay in MotoGP. Though id love to see him back here in the States yes on a ZX-10!
Hes said that he will come back to the AMA after hes done (read: booted out) of MotoGP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts