Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't Wait! Going to Beaverun tomorrow for my first track day. I can't believe I have been riding for almost 20 years and have never done this. I will post a full report when I get back if I'm not in intensive care.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the track day was good. I learned a lot and had a blast! Unfortunately my track bike died after two sessions. That's what I get for running a Honda I guess. I'm not ready to put my 10 on the track, so I'll be back after I get a better track bike. NESBA control riders are the best! Very helpful and skilled. I was surprised at how not scary it was after I got out there. I already see this as a new addiction!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Glad you had fun. Get in touch with mattr12. He lives up there and goes often.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Another one hooked on crack days :badteeth: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
551 Posts
They are so easy to get hooked on. I am going back to Barber next month for the last ride of the year

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
You already have a great track bike. A Ti ZX10R. Why are you reluctant to use it?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Ur ZX10R is perfect for the track. Get her on the track and let her do what she born to do. Rail round corners and hammering down the straight. The ZX10R is at home when on track. Use the Honda to pick up the groceries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts