Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made my first pass on a motorcycle, my 05 10. first pass smooth and uneventful at 8.11-109.

Second pass front end came up fast at the 330', I chopped the throttle, got back in it. 7.94-101.

I was.35 quicker in the 60' and .46 quicker at the 330' when front end came up.

What does a 10 run w/mods in signature run in the 1/8?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
congrats and welcome to the darkside... with practice and seat time you will get faster and with the mods done to your bike it should run 6's in the 1/8 all day long. when i swb my best was [email protected]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it was fun. Man I hope I can go that quick. Going again next Thursday. We will see what happens.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Thanks, it was fun. Man I hope I can go that quick. Going again next Thursday. We will see what happens.
yes it is and addicting :wink: do you have the front end strap ? if not pick up a front end strap bc they help out a ton keeping that front end down... let us no how it goes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im confused so you say you ran a high 7 and a low 8 second pass on a basically stock forst gen in the quarter mile?

·
Registered
378 Posts
good job, keep practicing and you will get better. The best I can do is a 6.7 on my stock wheelbase bike

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im confused so you say you ran a high 7 and a low 8 second pass on a basically stock forst gen in the quarter mile?
No, 1/8th mile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts