Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys,

We are proud to say we have the world's first ride and review of the 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R. We flew to Qatar to ride it and came back with photos, videos, and the world's first review.

We would love to hear your feedback on the article and we will be watching this thread to hear your thoughts so we can tweak our own writing in the future.

Full Review: 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R Review

Also, if you didn't catch our tech preview of the ZX-10R that was posted a few days ago, have a look here:

2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R Tech Preview

Thanks and we look forward to your feedback!
Motorcycle.com

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Dam!! That looks like my new bike:dontknow:

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
I definitley want an 08 and have an 04 now so its only natural for me I guess. But I do want an 06 just so I can start a good collection.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Man, they make the 06-07 model sound like a pig. Like it couldn't find its way around a race track it if tried. Jeeez. I have passed many a GSXR and R1 during track days and races on my 06.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Proportion wise the 06 looks huge in the front. As a matter of fact the 06 reminds me alot of the zx-9.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Hey guys,

We are proud to say we have the world's first ride and review of the 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R. We flew to Qatar to ride it and came back with photos, videos, and the world's first review.

We would love to hear your feedback on the article and we will be watching this thread to hear your thoughts so we can tweak our own writing in the future.

Full Review: 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R Review

Also, if you didn't catch our tech preview of the ZX-10R that was posted a few days ago, have a look here:

2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R Tech Preview

Thanks and we look forward to your feedback!
Motorcycle.com

You have power figures bit wrong

1 - 20 of 128 Posts