Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://youtu.be/G9eMMwGfgSU

started out running 10.4 and last pass was 9.8. Going to put her on the dyno and dial the bike in in the next few days. The engine was making more power with every pass, guess the rings were getting seated better with each pass. Have a total of 2 miles on the engine now, 0 street miles so far since tag is expired.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
strapped, 15/40, 6 inch stretch, bazzaz with a fat tune, race cam on the intake, stock cam on the exhaust degreed at 110/105, 08 crank, stock rods, 13.5 76mm Je pistons and stock head gasket, single undertail LOR can.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
How much do you weigh?

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
sounds like a healthy motor to me :thumbsup: once she's broke in/tune you be flying in no time man.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Since your shy about your weight or don't want to answer I will take a stab at 2 things .....you weigh about a Buck Fitty and you Bike has Mad power. :idea::dontknow:

bloo
Yeah he has a lot of room to work on the 60ft. Your bike must be makin good power to go a 1.9x 60 and still go 9.80's.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Going back tomorrow with slow10r, this should be interesting
how much do you weigh?....geared or naked it don't matter we will do the math. :mrgreen:

bloo

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Just got back from the track, unfortunately slow10r wasn't able to make it due to his work schedule. The bike was getting quicker with every pass, made 3 passes and called it a day, best was 9.675, I'll post a video later on

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Your holding on your clutch too long. From the sound of it you start to slip it and don't really let your hand out much more until your speed catches up to your rpms. You wanna get off your clutch asap without bogging too bad. Since your stretched you can leave a lot harder than you are. Just start gradually leavin harder and harder until you start too wheelie, then you'll know where to be. And twist your throttle as your slipping the clutch. You wanna be wide open before your done slippin the clutch. You're gonna be fast man. It'll come.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your holding on your clutch too long. From the sound of it you start to slip it and don't really let your hand out much more until your speed catches up to your rpms. You wanna get off your clutch asap without bogging too bad. Since your stretched you can leave a lot harder than you are. Just start gradually leavin harder and harder until you start too wheelie, then you'll know where to be. And twist your throttle as your slipping the clutch. You wanna be wide open before your done slippin the clutch. You're gonna be fast man. It'll come.

been working on that, every pass has been quicker.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
hey bloo i dont think this guy like given out his weight :dontknow:
It can't be classified this is not Grudge is it OP? :dontknow: :hello:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts