Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to checkin out Ironman 2 before it left the theaters. Went to the $2 theater with a lady friend to catch it before it leaves for good. Movie was great! I loved it! IMO.....better than the first! Was it me or was Gary Schandling an Micky Rourke scary lookin? :dontknow: :badteeth: And aww man Scarlette Johansonn with dark hair??? Sheepers! Creepers!!! Baaaybeee maker!!! :drool:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Finally got around to checkin out Ironman 2 before it left the theaters. Went to the $2 theater with a lady friend to catch it before it leaves for good. Movie was great! I loved it! IMO.....better than the first! Was it me or was Gary Schandling an Micky Rourke scary lookin? :dontknow: :badteeth: And aww man Scarlette Johansonn with dark hair??? Sheepers! Creepers!!! Baaaybeee maker!!! :drool:
BTW what is a lady friend???

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
BTW what is a lady friend???
I think it's a female who you do "things" with but don't wanna call her your girl......?:lol::lol: cause you don't want your "girl" to know about your "lady friend" could work both ways i guess.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I think it's a female who you do "things" with but don't wanna call her your girl......?:lol::lol: cause you don't want your "girl" to know about your "lady friend" could work both ways i guess.
:spit::lol::spit:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea you got it! Except I'm single now. Basically a FWB but nothin serious.....:idea:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts