Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got together. Gsredhot01rt , Soida and me hook up this morning. We went to canyon and it was windy and a little cold, but it was fun. How do you guys who live in the cold area are able to ride in the cold:eyecrazy: . Call me a wimp, but I can deal with the heat. Great ride guys and see you guys in a few weeks. Titanium Joe, We are planing an other ride in a few weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Sweet! It is only 52 degrees here in West Michigan today and about 6 of us (one was a chick) for about an hour today.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Sounds like good fun guys.

Man, do I miss my Ti! Especially on days like today. We had sunshine and 80 degrees out here in beautiful So CA.

·
Registered
221 Posts
:beer: a blast, i will be out for the next couple weeks but sunday after turkey day its on. I will be in need for some new rubber in about 500 mi. or so. Especially after the ride today......:beer:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
sonnyboy11 said:
Sounds like good fun guys.

Man, do I miss my Ti! Especially on days like today. We had sunshine and 80 degrees out here in beautiful So CA.
I already miss enjoying a good ride..... it's about 52 degrees warmer there than here..... :eyecrazy:

Sunnyboy, your day will come to ride again... you need to find an underground bunker to park it in though.....

·
Registered
696 Posts
AK10R said:
I already miss enjoying a good ride..... it's about 52 degrees warmer there than here..... :eyecrazy:

Sunnyboy, your day will come to ride again... you need to find an underground bunker to park it in though.....
LOL! I did find one! Well, sort of. It's a secure storage space down the block.

Man, even today, I had to leave the Valk at home and drive my truck into work. The Valk is parked in the exact same place they took the ZX. I'm sure everything will be fine.. but still. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts