Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My prayers have been answered! Finally, the Isle of Man TT will be aired here in North America.

Press release from RRW: The Isle of Man Government, the organizers of the annual TT racing festival, and its global television partner North One Teleision have cut several new agreements, including a 5-year deal with Discovery Communications that will see the 2009 races broadcast in high-definition to 60 million homes in America via HD Theater Channel. The races will be broken down into 9, one-hour shows, which will air weekly for 9 consecutive weeks in prime-time on Monday nights. Check local listings for show times. Maybe even BIGGER news, according to the Isle of Man Government's press release announcing the new deal, Discovery Communications plans to re-launch HD Theater Channel next year as "Velocity", a "motor-themed" channel.

Damn that was worth typing, I am so freaking happy!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i watched the intro, bad ass. Those guys are at another level of bravery and skill. Thanks for the heads up, my DVR is set.

·
Gen3
824 Posts
Search... we had a thread started last week about this. I posted up the dates and times when it would be on.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yea, I watched the into last Monday. Awesome show. Excellent detail and coverage. The filmography is amazing. One thing I want to do someday. On my bucket list. :thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
monday at 6pm on HD theater channel out here in Cali.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
isle of man tt, sickest thing alive. I know in the nexted couple years I'm going for mad sunday for sure...

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Oh hell YAAAA, watched the first one last week and got my dvr setup so i can watch it every week. THANK YOU HD THEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! IOMTT is so awesome, mcguiness is still rockin hard too you guys see his mph record got broke on the friday practice? 131.56mph average i think? 3/4 classes had records broke! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
ya, this is pretty old news.

roadracing world had an artical a a couple weeks ago about it.

but Mondays practice wasnt the best. they needed to show more riding.

and i hear this monday wont be very good either. since it rained and they cancelled the first races.
but we'll see

1 - 10 of 10 Posts