Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i took the bike off the road for the winter and have finally started getting it ready for the turbo. i have been collecting the parts now for almost a year, and am just about finished. all i have left is i have to fab up the plenum and i have not decided which system i am going to us to control the secondaries. i am also doing a whole new set of plastics and modding the hell out of the rear and the seat. i am building this for land speed events, but i still am hoping to street it a bit. i will be posting pics of the build as it progresses. hope you guys enjoy it. any helpfull input would be great too. thanks guys

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have a short attention span... please work faster than the supercharged 10r...

hahahaha :badteeth: :thumbsup:

subscribed.

·
Registered
312 Posts
You guys with blowers and turbos are insane :eyecrazy:. At this point I couldn't envision what either would feel like on a 10...but would sure love to. Good luck.

·
Registered
253 Posts
subscribed. U know im local man and i might have to check this thing out during the build. I don't know much about wrenching on bikes yet and this would be a good chance to see one stripped down. I can also lend a hand. keep me informed

edit.. What kind of turbo are you lookin to get

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool guys. good to hear there is some interest. trust me tohkoh i will be building it as fast as i can. i dont have much patience at all. eatsleepboost, you are welcome to swing by sometime and check it out. i will let you know in a bit when i have more done. also, i already have the turbo, it is a prescion with a quick spool housing with a 60 ar compressor and a tial 38 wastegate. it should do the job. pics to come soon

·
Registered
253 Posts
nice man. precision makes some nice turbos. i can't even picture what a zx-10 would do with a turbo on it. I mean a bone stock zx-10 hangs with cars upwards of 600hp. If you drive it on the street u may never drive by something that is faster than it lol.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
keep the info eolling whres the pics

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice man! You making your own manifold? Also I am local to Eatsleepboost, where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i live in derry, but work out of windham. you are almost a neighbor. surprised i have not seen you out riding

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
progress has been pretty slow guys, been very buisy with work. but i almost have the tail fabbed up now. a little more filler, sanding, puddy and paint. i also think i decided to go with a side mount intercooler today. it kinda looses that sleeper look but it will be the most efficient and cost effective way to do it. i sould be ordering it from bell this week. i have not got to snap many picks yet but i will try to post them up tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts