Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally took dive and spent some money on my 10 (only took me 8 months and 3000 miles). I just placed an order with surfsidemoto :
1) 520 conversion -1 +2
2) LSL Frame sliders
3) Puig dark smoke DB
4) Speedohealer (not from surfside)
5) Nightstalker F/X 4 LED kit (not from surfside)
recently installed:
1) Halo headlights and ram air (pictured in avatar)
2) A&R race baffles (sound great)

When I'm done with all the mods I'll post before and after pics

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
definitely more fun, and the best part is that the wife is just as excited as I am about the mods (helps that she rides as well). :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FAF said:
Got 5 grand in mine , still another 5 to go I reckon.

5 Grand damn:eek: all that I bought so far just cost me 700 I guess when I get into the suspension part of it it'll start to get more pricey:helmet:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey man....nice choices. Any more pics of the halos? Did you install them yourself? Where did you get the halos and ram air lights? I have only seen green halos and I want the blue ones too. How much for the ram air and ahlos?

Thank man:thumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
neonrick said:
NICE!! All of my crew runs LED's...big head turner!! I love your dam Halo's. Pleases, more pics and info on em'

Thanks,
Rick
OK, now you have to post some links to those girls in your sig. Come on bro...don't leave us hangin!:beer:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Schweet, mods can drive one crazy! Thats why I got pipes, screen and frame sliders and dats dat, I'm tired of driving myself crazy!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
definitely love the halos been getting alot of heads turned with them.........I ran a switch for them to a direct 12v source so I can leave on all the time(and turn them off when I see the cops:shady: ) being LEDs they hardly draw power........I also ran a switch for the headlights because if the light shines thru the ring you can't see the halo:sad: ......I will definitely post more pics tomorrow I have to snap some more shots........And finally the the link do 'em up nothin' better than turnin heads:eek:ccasion1
http://stores.ebay.com/SPORTBIKECREATIONS

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
neonrick said:
NICE!! All of my crew runs LED's...big head turner!! I love your dam Halo's. Pleases, more pics and info on em'

Thanks,
Rick
you have to take the headlight apart to install the halos but it's not that hard took me 1 1/2 hours start to finish to install......you take the headlight housing off the bike and put it in a pre heated(200*) oven for 10 min. to loosen the adhesive on the headlight housing then pry them apart with a flat head srewdriver or small compound knife halos come with 10min. epoxy do not mix until ready to glue, it gets hard in 10 min.:spit: install halos put housing back in oven (again to loosen adhesive) 10 min. then put it back together and wire up on bike:helmet:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NJZX10R said:
Hey man....nice choices. Any more pics of the halos? Did you install them yourself? Where did you get the halos and ram air lights? I have only seen green halos and I want the blue ones too. How much for the ram air and ahlos?

Thank man:thumbsup:

Thanks I can't wait to get my mod's so I can install 'em and test them out (except for the sliders keep the rubber side down):badteeth: ......Ram air and halos came out to about $150.00 the seller has green, blue, white, and red

1 - 20 of 25 Posts