Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen to how dumb this is. The scary part is that she is going to produce offspring:badteeth::badteeth::badteeth:.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
She is so fucking stupid.Thanks obama for paying her welfare check.And also dragging me into hell too!!!!!!!!! Rep sent to CP10R for this one

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lolol, Everybody is welcome!!!!!!!!!!! free of charge lol

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
hilarious....that's why we need the old phones with cords...that way someone could have walked up behind her and strangled her with the damn cord LOL

·
Registered
397 Posts
Love it, free money for everybody! The Messiah Obama has a secret vault full of money to just hand out to everybody, its called our taxes you fool!!!! This is what the USA is coming too, very sad.

·
Registered
653 Posts
she should just :suicide: and do the world a favor

·
Registered
250 Posts
I especially like how she said that the illegal immigrants are giving the treasury money. Those guys are living on welfare and social security, and making money under the table all at the same time(no taxes paid on anything of course). Stupid people like that got this joker elected in the first place.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
OMG! People wonder why other countries enforce birthcontrol. My friends I have heard the reason why today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts