Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it about 3 months ago and absolutely love it. My very first bike and it's EXACTLY what I wanted. Decided to delete the moped mirrors and put the ones I have pictured on..

Anyways, let me know what ya think.

Mark :patriot:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Dam bro that is nice.... take care of it and lock it up man they took my 07 ZX10r and i only had it for 2 months ... Best year but i think the blue ones are faster ha ha.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Helluva bike for your first! :eyecrazy:
Congrats man, welcome to the site and the riding world :hello:
Respect her and she will treat you good!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome! im interested in those mirrors? do your arms ever hit them on accident while riding? what brand are they?

very clean looking machine man

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
absolutely love the front -- hid's, and the slick look with out mirrors. What kind of mirrors are those (where to get them?)

·
Registered
213 Posts
:hello:...can you see with those mirrors.....being that im an advocate for having mirrors. Was about to think they took them off the bike.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I got them here:

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=MRX_MBM1

but it looks like silver is the only color left?? I had to take them apart and put them to a grinder so I could tilt them.. They're not ENTIRELY functional, they move with full tilt of the steering column as well. I can see behind if I lift my elbow but often I'll just turn my head.. Works for me anyways.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well, I got them here:

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=MRX_MBM1

but it looks like silver is the only color left?? I had to take them apart and put them to a grinder so I could tilt them.. They're not ENTIRELY functional, they move with full tilt of the steering column as well. I can see behind if I lift my elbow but often I'll just turn my head.. Works for me anyways.
:hello:......Thanks for the link.........dont think i can roll with them mirrors though:headshake. Dont have time or ability to turn my head when im up stairs.:lol:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:+1: I need my stock mirrors! Bike is nice an clean tho! :thumbsup:

:hello:......Thanks for the link.........dont think i can roll with them mirrors though:headshake. Dont have time or ability to turn my head when im up stairs.:lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea, I know guys, it's a tradeoff. I'm not dead yet, and no close calls either, so I'm gonna roll with them for awhile. The look is sooooo clean to me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya know, I thought about takin' them off.. Is that what everyone's doin'? They are kinda gay. Are they required or anything??

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
First off, nice bike. She's a blast to ride. Take care of her and she's return the favor.

As stated above, where did you get your HIDs? I'm looking to get one for mine soon. Thanks.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
wrong section

1 - 20 of 37 Posts