Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
I have finally stepped up to the plate and pulled the trigger on a green 2008 ZX10.Only had the bike 3 days and im already inlove with it.

Dont worry the face paint has been taken off

Ive been on Kawas all my life got my first bike when i was 9 a Kawasaki kdx80 still have it:smile:
eventually moved on to a kdx200,my first roadbike was a zx4 great little bike,then I put my big boy pants on and got 2004 zx6r yep the 636

Well im finally a ZX10er and proud to be here

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Hi

Nice looking avatar!
Would go well with mine :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome bro

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice looking bike... starting to wish I had gone with green on mine... :/

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ Mushu paid 79000 South African Rand

@etplotter only thing thats much nicer about the green bike is that its more visible

·
Registered
146 Posts
It is more visible... but it's also very obviously a ninja... with the exception of the front you can't really tell what it is... but with that green... always a kawi..:helmet:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Haha, that's hilarious.. I don't think that we are actually killing anybody and in a race they should know what they are racing... it's all preference of the rider... I'm just starting to think I might have liked the green better...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Haha, that's hilarious.. I don't think that we are actually killing anybody and in a race they should know what they are racing... it's all preference of the rider... I'm just starting to think I might have liked the green better...
I run mine with no stickers, no name. If they wanna race something without knowing what the hell their running against.....their loss

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tell you what ill take one for the team ill take your horrible black 2012 zx10
and you can have my green bike :wink:
win win right?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Coolest 08 ive seen yet. I could be wrong but i dont think ive seen one in full on green like that, seems like the ones here in the US have more black body panels or something. Looks really clean though. Nice buy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts