Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally made it back to my home state from the Hell of Nebraska! Now I can ride some twisties without going halfway across the state. wohoo! I am going to the gap though. I can't wait! Just passed through the mountains 2 days ago and can't wait to get back there. I have a lot of work to do at my house so I won't get to ride alot here anytime soon but I can't wait!!!:crackup: :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
What part of NC and check out the thread in the regional forums for North Carolina Riders.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Well its a good thing that i have a video camera to get this on tape this weekend since someone has been refusing to get me the tape that you made, :heyyou:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I tried to get my knee down on some of the local twisties here today. I rode this section of road about an hour and a half and one truck passed. It's 39 miles from my house so the tires get good and warmed up on the way there. I was so close but no trophy! I tried faster and hang off alot but to no avail. I guess I still don't have the technique yet. Anyway, it feels good to ride throught the trees without the risk of someone coming out of their diveway on me. I love riding the twisties. Even cruising home is better than riding in Nebraska. No offense to anyone there but you don't know what your missing when you go riding.:helmet:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts