Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am excited after an almost three month summer lay off track days begin again Sept 29th. Boooya let the riding begin. lmao.......

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It did happen and it was a great day. I will post some vid later when I get home. I did not ride had some surgery and doc said no riding for a couple of weeks. I'm good now and will be riding track day this sunday. My son did control riding for the B group but was able to get a session or two in without the vest on. LOL

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
It did happen and it was a great day. I will post some vid later when I get home. I did not ride had some surgery and doc said no riding for a couple of weeks. I'm good now and will be riding track day this sunday. My son did control riding for the B group but was able to get a session or two in without the vest on. LOL
Hope your healing up ok Bro. Been since March for me. Could be Jan. or Feb. before I get back out there. I miss it BAD!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
track day

Hope your healing up ok Bro. Been since March for me. Could be Jan. or Feb. before I get back out there. I miss it BAD!!

Yea I just had cataract surgery not a big deal just no lifting of any kind for a month. Wow since march well hopefully you will be all healed up and ready to put some laps in by Jan or Feb.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
track day

here's a little vid from Sept my son was doing some control riding for B group and was able to take the vest off for a while and have some fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts