Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dipped into the the 5's last night, with my mostly stock 3 gen. It true what they say about seat time is the key. Now for the mods first and for most I'm 145lbs and maybe160 suited up. LOR slip on, cats removed from factory header, Flies out, BMC race filter, DP tuned ecu, unmapped Bazzaz, welded clutch basket, 8 over or 63in wb, and gearing is -2 +4 or 15 45.

Attachments

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Congrats, and your right.... seat time is the key!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice run! Do they let you run the 1/4 or just the 1/8? When I went down -2 in the front and up three in the back +3, so 15/43 I could only hit 144mph in the 1/4. My 60' were good though. I'm thinking with your 15/45, you might hit 140 mph.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I went to the track tonight to try and go a little faster. However the clutches went out, which I think I should trap at 122 in the 1/8. Chewy I haven't ran the 1/4 yet, but I think my buddies 05 would max out at 1000 feet at 15 44. My plan was to run 16 45 on the 1/4 and the 15 for 1/8.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Thanks guys! I went to the track tonight to try and go a little faster. However the clutches went out, which I think I should trap at 122 in the 1/8. Chewy I haven't ran the 1/4 yet, but I think my buddies 05 would max out at 1000 feet at 15 44. My plan was to run 16 45 on the 1/4 and the 15 for 1/8.
get with Dwayne at cycle concepts and order you a dragpak. can't beat em for the $$$

·
Registered
13 Posts
congrats man im glad to see you getting the bike down im gonna have to make another trip to HMP and kick it with yall again bro i had a blast the other weekend even tho i didnt have my bike with me :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congrats man im glad to see you getting the bike down im gonna have to make another trip to HMP and kick it with yall again bro i had a blast the other weekend even tho i didnt have my bike with me :eek:ccasion1
I'm hoping it'll will pick up even more with new clutches!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts