Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it ain't no big deal to all of you who now have their awesome new '08's
in your garages, but after waiting 11 months from buying the darn thing, and having a small "incident"I finally got my repaired/improved'06 home....and found out the hard way that towing a trailer costs twice a much in fuel as driving without one!ha!
And for anyone who's interested, the PitBull Trailer Restraint setup is well worth the $$. Super easy in and out and not a scratch in 1500 miles....
I think she makes a nice addition to my little garage...and even more fun on the road!!:cool: Can't wait to visit the canyons and the Crest.
I think I see a speeding ticket in my future :badteeth:

Now all I've got to do is clean the Arkansas and Oklahoma bugs off of her.....:mrgreen:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:thumbsup: congats on getting her back

·
Registered
779 Posts
Dude. You have a sandblaster in your garage. That's sweet.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now, if I could only get my overhauled damper back from Kyle I'd be really happy....
There's a guy in Wagner, OK, who had a handfull of "hail damaged" trailers for 2/3 of the retail price...I'll dig up the name if you're interested, the "damage" looks like a dozen hard "bug hits"....like nothing... and the blast cabinet is for the upcoming "vintage" dirt bike restoration project later this summer....gotta love HarborFreight!
Now I've got about 7 months of riding to catch up on.....woohoo!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're a bit pricey but you can't beat 'em for easy in and out....must take all of
3 minutes to load up and 2 to unload for one person., no straps, no scratches, no messing up your grips...and the extra base plates are only 30 bucks if you need any extra flexibility....I set the trailer up for 2 bikes side by side and one in the middle for a single ...they work great! 1500 mile road test with no problems whatsoever......

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I'm in Cali, thank God they don't require smog certificates on trailers!!!(yet!!).....just lucky I have family in OK....check around your area, there are some good deals out there if you can find them.....

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
very nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts