Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been tempted to buy a CBR600RR or an R6 or a ZX-6R... but I decided to stick with the idea of buying a 10! So many good things about the 10... I could hardly turn away. Just seeing it makes me go ahhhhhh... The big thing was to get rid of my 9. I posted it in the Bike Trader (Bikes 4 sale mag) and did not received a single phone for a 3 week add (and the price was fair compared to others). Then, I went to see the dealers. The very dealer who I bought the bike from (last year because the 9 was an '03) did not want it back because he had too many used 9's in stock! That really pissed me off. I went to another dealer and signed papers but he would not have my color and didn't think of receiving any blue for a while. Next, the small dealer would not take my 9 because he says it's hard to sell. You can understand I was getting frustrated... Finally, I found a dealer with a blue in stock that would take my 9 in trade for a reasonnable price. Of course I loose a bit by trading it but I just couldn't wait anymore. I will pick it up later this coming week. :D :D :D

Now read my next post for accessories:!:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Glad to hear you got a reasonable price mods.
I was totally disrespected by the dealer I went to, to trade in my 750. Hopefully I'll have better luck than you with the Cycle Trader.

·
Banned
856 Posts
You should Andy, those gixxers go like hotcakes around here. My roomate sold his 00 gsxr 750 last week for 5300 with a little left side damage. It was only in the trader for 2 weeks.
Im prayin for ya bro. Everyone should have a 10r

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope you can get a fair amount for your 7. I'm glad I'm out of this circus trying to sell or trade my 9. It's too bad they lost a lot of value lately because of all the new bikes... They are still very good bikes! May the force be with you. Let us know when it is done. Hopefully soon for you.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Guess I'll have to live with having two bikes for now.
HEHEHEHE

Thanks for tha kindness bruthas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts