Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Awsome. I would do that too. I repainted my 9R all black but kept the green rims. I really like the look. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.................. Think I might need to call my powder coater.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looking good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn a bunch of people have looked at this thread but not a lot of people have commented :sad: what you guys don't like them? let me know what you think good or bad. if a lot of people tell me it sucks I am gonna change it

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
shenanigans said:
damn a bunch of people have looked at this thread but not a lot of people have commented :sad: what you guys don't like them? let me know what you think good or bad. if a lot of people tell me it sucks I am gonna change it
is that the stock upper triple, and if so what the hell did you do to it:badteeth: ?..if not how much for the stock OEM upper?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I like the wheels, but I'm not sure what you did with the stock upper? Did you powdercoat the FMF exhaust? I like the pipes...you should sell them to me. ;)

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the top triple is stock but I powdercoated it gloss black and I also powder coated the nut the same green as the wheels. I also powdercoated the rearsets, stock sprocket, pass. pegs all black. I powdercoated the wheels, top triple nut, sprocket nuts all in green. still gotta few more things to do but its good for now I wanna ride

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
shenanigans said:
the top triple is stock but I powdercoated it gloss black and I also powder coated the nut the same green as the wheels. I also powdercoated the rearsets, stock sprocket, pass. pegs all black. I powdercoated the wheels, top triple nut, sprocket nuts all in green. still gotta few more things to do but its good for now I wanna ride
How much did it cost to powdercoat the sprocket, pass pags and rearsets? Did you have to disassemble the rearsets? I'm looking at doing that to my red 07 after I pick it up but I'm having trouble finding a local powdercoater here in Germany so I may send the stuff back to the states to get done.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
:love10: :love10:
shenanigans said:
:wink: looks very nice to me...u cant go wrong with a bike looking like that bro..:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
brian0128 said:
How much did it cost to powdercoat the sprocket, pass pags and rearsets? Did you have to disassemble the rearsets? I'm looking at doing that to my red 07 after I pick it up but I'm having trouble finding a local powdercoater here in Germany so I may send the stuff back to the states to get done.
Yes you have to disassemble the rearsets and pass pegs to have them powder coated. I got all my powdercoating besides the wheels done for $75. The exhaust was painted in a hightemp BBQ paint then baked. I also paint the gas cap to match the tank

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
shenanigans said:
Nice wheels!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts