·
Registered
620 Posts
congrats man!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i havent been in like a month or so. im gonna start going every week again, hopefully i can see some 9.80's:helmet:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Congrats! great time

·
Registered
606 Posts
08 Busa!!!!

Did some street racing on my buddies 08 busa. That thing's pretty damn fast. Have anyone raced on,one with stock arm. I could'nt keep it on the ground for anything. Couldn't take off higher than 2500 rpm, without it standing straight up. Mods are 1.Lowered
2.strapped
3. full Tsukuigi
4. filter
5. stock swing arm
It's no joke!!!!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Did some street racing on my buddies 08 busa. That thing's pretty damn fast. Have anyone raced on,one with stock arm. I could'nt keep it on the ground for anything. Couldn't take off higher than 2500 rpm, without it standing straight up. Mods are 1.Lowered
2.strapped
3. full Tsukuigi
4. filter
5. stock swing arm
It's no joke!!!!!!
your Damm right that thing is FAST!!!!! Still ugly but FAST.

At the drag strip last wed. a new 08 Busa raced a track junkie on a ZX14 06 but stretched. It wasn't his bike but the guy on the Busa was running for the first time on this bike but a racer as well, so it's a wash. First run the Busa beat the 14 9.7 to 9.8(busa higher top speed 147mph) then on the second run the 14 won 9.5s to 9.6s I believe...but later the Busa did 9.4s @ 150mph with only a Full system pipe no PC stock length. I never seen a almost stock bike on my track run those #s and the Guy owns 2 older Busas but he couldn't shake the smile off his face and was telling everyone you know how much money I would need to spend(on other bikes) to do 9.4s...lets just say I hope the 08 14 can do that if not the 08 Busa is truly the fastest strait line bike IMO.:badteeth:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Now that i got the 14 i cant wait to hit the strip!! i most likely go to famoso or fontana but if i get to go to sac i better see you there bloo so you can have a taste of the 14 :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Now that i got the 14 i cant wait to hit the strip!! i most likely go to famoso or fontana but if i get to go to sac i better see you there bloo so you can have a taste of the 14 :thumbsup:
Oh, yeah I'll be there.....better put some mods on though my 10R isn't scared of no 14 :cool::beer::eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I meant you riding the 14!! :thumbsup: you'll love it bloo this things is an animal but is really friendly.:wink:
Cool, that would be fun :eek:ccasion1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts