Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I posted two years ago about my 06zx10 being stolen.

"On June 28 my 06 ZX10 was stolen. But I noticed my Part being sold on ebay. So I launched my on investigation using my computer to track the guy. I eventualy found out where he lived on July 4, gave all my finding to the police and he was finally arrested. Turns out it was a BIG chop shop ring going on for the past 4 years in my area. I also had to watch my bike being sold part by part to almost nothing faor the past 2 months. THAT SUCKS! But at least he off the streets".

UPDATE**
Well finally Justice
http://www.justice.gov/usao/cae/press_releases/docs/2009/11-03-09CharlesPlea.pdf

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You shouldn't live your life scared.:headshake
If someone takes $11,000.00, from you....you have to get that shit back one way or the other..Plus it was the zx10...that's like stealing your girlfriend..So I have to agree.....You can't live your life scared, you have to take back what is yours.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
The theif should be the one afraid of retribution.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I would have done the same thing no doubt about it. Great work man. Hopefully he gets more than a slap on the wrist. repped.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
IDK?>..if I found out where he lived.........on the 4th?.......I would have HAD to dealt out some of my own justice before calling the law into it!........I mean,.............."no officer!,......It was not me who followed him to 7-11 and beat his kneecaps in with a floorjack handle!".....i'M JUST GLAD WE CAUGHT HIM!"....hehee!!

but either way,.....glad you got that bastard off the street bro!......yeah,....had to suck to see your baby parted for pennies on the dollar right in front of your face!...

·
Registered
890 Posts
If someone takes $11,000.00, from you....you have to get that shit back one way or the other..Plus it was the zx10...that's like stealing your girlfriend..

Rbass? What are you thinking ? a ZX10 cost 11,000$ Girlfriends are free lol Jake

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sorry mate, not living my life scared, but I know what these people are capable of, especially the well organised ones. I've served queen and country for 13 years (retired from the armed forces now), in the infantry, and as a military policeman later on. I'm glad you have done it, but I would have just claimed off my insurance, I love wife wife and life to much to risk it, that said over here it's illegal for a law abiding citizen to own a gun, but every scumbag criminal has one............maybe I would do thing's different if the law allowed me to protect myself, family and property?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
If someone takes $11,000.00, from you....you have to get that shit back one way or the other..Plus it was the zx10...that's like stealing your girlfriend..

Rbass? What are you thinking ? a ZX10 cost 11,000$ Girlfriends are free lol Jake
:spit::spit: :badteeth:

·
Banned
257 Posts
I wish I could view the pdf on my blackberry but can't.
Having had 2 bikes stolen, 1 car and 1 truck, I'd go to any length to get justice.
Good for you bro

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
glad to hear he was caught... way to go on helping with the arrest.... hats off to you!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
nice one rbass, result!
i caught a couple of guys trying to get a bike of mine in their hatch back car a few years ago, £150.00 worth of damage to bike, not a window left in their car and a few lumps and bumps for their troubles, dont ever lay down to the thieving scum.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Rbass1, if I drank, I'd buy you a beer. :eek:ccasion1 Good on ya for persuing this and being able to give good info to the cops.

I hope this waste of life Charles gets 10 years for EACH infraction. I also hope a band of rabid gorillas take a 'liking' to him in the joint.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I have a buch of paper work to fill out for any $loss. All I had was liability. So I get something back,

·
Registered
860 Posts
:thumbsup: Way to go Bro! I got lucky and figured out who stole my bike the same day, got it back the next. Fill that paperwork out and get some retribution.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn that is awesome man, im happy for you. I also would have had to restrain myself from taking care of it myself

1 - 20 of 47 Posts