1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
lol...gotta get the wife on board with this one

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
"I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women." I'll bet you're excited Dr. Hopkins.

"Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances." I'll bet her husband loves to be researched!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Cool, a fake article
You need evidence to substantiate your claim...

Who cares if its fake anyways, send it to the Mrs...I already did lol...

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
negative nancy over here! Whatever will get my sweetmeat into ur pie hole is real to me!

speaking of, if any of urs hate the taste of liquid love theres an edible lube called WET, and it makes everything just right lol she likes the strawberry kiwi, and if it gets her to put in overtime then i like strawberry kiwi as well

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
negative nancy over here! Whatever will get my sweetmeat into ur pie hole is real to me!

speaking of, if any of urs hate the taste of liquid love theres an edible lube called WET, and it makes everything just right lol she likes the strawberry kiwi, and if it gets her to put in overtime then i like strawberry kiwi as well
:+1: WET; she loves it

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
74.8% of the facts and figures on the internet are TOTALLY FABRICATED

and thats the TRUTH, honest

·
Registered
174 Posts
wife does not have to know its fake....

My wife believes almost everything she reads, although I'm sure she'll suspect something is fishy on this one.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
wife does not have to know its fake....

My wife believes almost everything she reads, although I'm sure she'll suspect something is fishy on this one.
lol u married an idiot too?!:eek:ccasion1

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
:lol:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts

Lmao!!! That's classic!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Proved WETs effectiveness this morning for a rise and shine action. Felatio ftw

1 - 20 of 24 Posts