Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else follow World Super Bike religiously, and is as stoked as I am to see the final race of the season? 10 points between Ben and Haga, this is gonna be a good close pair of races! Go Ben!

And if someone posts spoilers before speedtv's showing.... God help them

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Yeah cant wait to watch superpole on the internet here in germany should be awesome for sure and RHEA looks on it for sure.

Whats kinda cool is i have the Tail unit from his (johhny Rhea) bike from the nurburgring, it is hangin in the garage.
Might do a giveaway for rhea fans

OH YEAH GO BEN SPIES!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
ben all the way!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I know I cant wait to see the races, its gonna be a good one I know there are alot of guys that have nothing to loose and will ride as hard as they can for the last race.... I just hope Ben comes out on top.... will be sweet to have a American Rookie come over and win the WSBK Title...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ben has a lot of talent for sure, but i gotta say i hope haga takes it out this year he been pushing for it long enough.

GO HAGA!!! :eek:ccasion1 :deathmeta:rockwoot:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
even if Ben comes in second. He done dam good job. First year and comes in kicking ass. There people who been there for years and not have done what Ben has did in his first year.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea a second place finish would be good for ben, but i hope he takes the whole cake. i cant wait :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amen to everything said in this thread.

With Rossi a shoe in yet again for GP, the whole mess the DMG made out of the AMA, World SBK has been my savior to get my two wheel racing fix in this season. God I hope Ben wins it his rookie year, I dream of an American champion revitalizing this sport in the US... realistically not, but we can all dream.

And Blue, Ban the shit out of anyone who ruins this for me. And publicly post their IPs while your at it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Hell WSBk has been great this year, close to last but not quite there, the SuperSport has been down right a battle for sure as always, maybe Kawi can get another win to finish up the season.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yep I have to agree, GO HAGA, the man deserves it!! I dont think he will get the second bite of the cherry next season though with the likes of Vermeulen, Crutchlow, Toseland.

WSBK is definately my favourite, cant wait for this race!

Im already thinking about next season! Bring it on:rockwoot:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I'm actually torn about Haga/Spies though I do hope a bit more for Haga, he's been the best to never have won a title and been here for a long time. Spies being from my hometown get mucho love though. I can't say I would be dissapointed if either won it.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
it would be sweet to see them two dual like crazy, i cant even sit down when its real close.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts