Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive searched and cant find anythnig on this i did some work on my bike a while back pc3, exhaust, sprockets,air filter, and removed the secondary buter flys well ive noticed horrible gas millage and the bike seems to be a little jumpy well im doing some routine matience so i decided to put those back in to see if i could even notice a diffrence with or with out them plus some say remove and just as many say keep them in well i put them back in started up the bike and my fi light is on so i decide to ride it don the street and its running like crap doesnt wanna rev starts shutering and blowing flames so i took it back home and removed the tank to make sure everything was hooked up correctly and that i didnt miss anything well all was done correctly and all is there so whats wrong or what happened im confused and need to fix this asap all help appricated thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
holy run on sentence i cant understand a thing you said; if the FI light is on, hit the mode button until your mileage comes on, then press "reset" for 2 seconds, it will flash a error code and tell you what the issue is. Taking secondaries off makes the bike jumpy as hell. And really, i can't understand what you're trying to say

1 - 3 of 3 Posts