Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it.
Its on the right side of the dash next to the oil symbol and has a red flashing light.:dontknow:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Well that means something is wrong with your bike first off! You can get under seat and reset it if anything. Do you have a owners manual? Do you have a pc or tre or did you remove your exhaust servo motor? Give me a little more details man

·
Registered
540 Posts
If you recently took off your exhaust and removed the servo, this would be why. If you have warranty just take it in. If not then good luck buddy!:badteeth:

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
is the red light still blinking?better pics gets better responce here on problem solving .less guessing for the person tring to help.if its the one i think it is its the warning indicator light(LED) is used for the FI indicator,immobilizer indicator(immobilizer models) and oil pressure indicator.this light will blink with key in the on position, it takes a second or two. does anything else blink on the dash at same time.with the engine stoped and turned in the self-diagnosis mode,the service code is displayed below the pic of the oil can.(two digit).until more info is provided stalemate. goodluck and check out performance tech section too.oh and you would be surprized what you can do with a sray can of paint and spend money on mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts