Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whast up people. had not been on in ages. was going to sell bike but not anymore so im back into the bike. i want to do a few things to it.

where can i find the green color matched reflective rim tape?

also what sites do yall reccomend for frame sliders and which brand? and which side for a power commander.

for exhaust im already set with a full muzzy exhaust and bike has muzzy lowering linkds with black foot pegs and green leds. also will add some hids on soon:)

any advice, help, and all will be apreciated

look foward to learn about a lot of other mods like the throttle one and tre and few other things i had real A LONG time ago lol.

:thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
ebay is great for wheel stripes, both reflective and regular green.

as for frame sliders go with champs (he is a member here champ91 i believe), i just got mine and they are top quality. real strong looking and machined nicely.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright thx sounds good:)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you:)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah my friends gets all his car hids from him either day or my local guy that sells hids too. on that part im set

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
yeah, what they said. i have the champs fork slider, but have LSL's frame sliders. also have the ddm tuning hids, which are very nice. healtech for the x-tre, ivans servo motor eliminator, and his block off plates. went akrapovic for the exhaust. have fun spending your money...

·
Registered
8 Posts
checkout the website hardracing.com they have quite a few bolt on parts if you want engine internal like head porting go to aperaceparts.com or if you just want to drive in drive out with power check out carpenter race engines they have different packages for different budgets

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got the champ sliders, also. The TechSpec tank grips are great. Not a power mod, but helps me ride better being able to hold onto the bike with my legs.

08 ZX-10R

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeh i think ill go with the champs sliders and all . thx keep the good info coming so i can save all these links lolz

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also what are other mods to do. not really internal mods more like well i know of the brake. clutch levers and foot pegs etc. mods like those what are others im not awared off that you guys do or like on the zx10's?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ true i totally forgot about that a few months back i was going to do that and then lost interest in modding the bike cuz of working on my car but now im back lol:) thx

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sounds good Apreciate that!!! good looking out

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
also if your looking to make it a little quicker or wheelie better you can re-gear it, drop down 1 tooth in the front to a 16t sprocket and/or go up a couple in the back... make sure to get a speedo healer if ya do that. And you could get a 1/5th throttle insert, remove your secondary flies-this is free!! these are some cheap/free mods that you will notice!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ype they are all coming back to mind as we speak lol. i had wanted to do all that long time ago but drifted away. the sprockets yes i want to do badly. so ill be starting the modding here nxt month or so

1 - 18 of 18 Posts