Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah, plans are flat black on all plastics, and yes that is 'ostrich skin' on the seats, 1270 kit, and probably a 240 kit.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Nice looking bike and I really dig that seat cover. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
My 10 and my dad's 12 from when he came down to visit in Florida. I love the 12s. Of course the 10 is a lot better through the curves... Still a blast on either one though!

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
I really enjoyed my green 2000 12r. Was good bike for riding and wicked on the straights. A little more comfortable than the 10, but the 10 is awesome on the twisties!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey axo250, what kind of fender eliminator does ur dad have on his 12 or is that home made my boy is looking for one for his 02' 12r BTW both of ur bikes look sweet

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
hey axo250, what kind of fender eliminator does ur dad have on his 12 or is that home made my boy is looking for one for his 02' 12r BTW both of ur bikes look sweet
Thanks man I appreciate It. I'll give my dad a call tomorrow and find out what brand it is for sure. Its been on there a while and I can't remember what it was we got. I'll get back with you soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Sakiman, I talked to my dad tonight and the old age thing is kicking in I believe. He couldn't remember and I sure as heck don't either. If I had to guess I would say its a Targa setup. He bought an undertail to make it all blue underneath. Its pretty nice looking but kind of expensive for what it is. It definitely opened up a lot of trunk space. After he got that it seems like it was just the old run of the mill liscense plate bracket. Sorry I can't help any more than that but I would definitely look at a Targa catalog for starters. I know for sure that the turn signals are the larger ones out of the Targa magazine. They are called Stalker signals and I believe the larger ones are Stalker III. I have the Stalker II on my 10. The IIIs look better with the 12 being a bigger bike. Sorry I couldn't help more but let me know if you aren't having any luck. I'll try to see if we can find some receipts.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Just found it on the net... It is Targa stuff. http://www.1tail.com/sa/cart/app_products.htm?pg={765185D0-3B6E-4B12-8030-92F9315A7F69}&m={599FA17F-0CA7-493C-B283-44FB7227147F}&pc=1&c=7

I hope that works to see the undertails. We got the one painted already and it matched up well. I'm pretty sure the tag setup is just a generic tag mount from the Targa catalog as well with turn signal mounts. Nothing too fancy and expensive like the Competition Werkz liscense plate mount.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Better yet... I finally found Targa's site... www.targa-acc.com

Liscense plate mount: Part # 22-511

Undertail: Part # 25-455

Turnsignals: That came out of a Parts Unlimited Catalog actually. I'm only seeing the really small ones on the Targa site.

That should do ya up. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts