Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
You've got pussy strips on the tire big enough to land a plane on, but at least you have colored brake lines and brake fluid dripping everywhere. Looks great!
"Pussy strips"...that's a new one for me! I chuckled out loud after reading that. :crackup:Thanks for starting my day off in the right way!

PS - I wouldn't be able to land an Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 on those bald spots. But a King Air 350 would be no problem on those landing strips! Especially with the red lines highlighting the approach path. :cool: :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Aw shit I'm sorry, I forgot the rules about telling the truth on a public forum. We wouldn't want to offend anyone with an honest statement now would we :grin2:

·
Registered
771 Posts
You've got pussy strips on the tire big enough to land a plane on, but at least you have colored brake lines and brake fluid dripping everywhere. Looks great!
Am I seeing things or are my eyes going bad because I don't see what you guys are seeing. I'm looking at the photo of the rear tire and it seems like there is pretty clear evidence of piling or some type of wear on the very extreme edge of the tire. No chicken strips according to my eyes and certainly not ones you could land a plane on.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Same here, jus talkin shit. Nobody really cares one way or the other about if he has chicken strips or not, hell nobody really cares what any of us do to our bikes it's just fun to see who's panties get twisted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aw shit I'm sorry, I forgot the rules about telling the truth on a public forum. We wouldn't want to offend anyone with an honest statement now would we :grin2:
LOL its okay dude u can tell the truth I know there chicken strips up there. I had just bought the bike a month or so earlier when this pic was taken so that's cool. I thought it was funny :grin2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts