Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do a google image search for "Douchebag" and you'll instantly feel better about yourself.

Ahhahhahahahah

Where do these guys come from!?

Maybe we should start a "post your douchebag sighting" thread.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I could not resist. I did the search and actually the 3rd photo "off the chain", if the guy had just offered the girls $20.00 to act like they were grabbing his crotch(and by their looks, they would have) and looked into camera and not at girl's boobs, he'd been in "stud" image search and not douchebag. :lol:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
http://www.douchebagreport.com/
www.douchenation.com

The difference between a douche and an old-skool asshole is often as simple as honesty vs. hypocricy: An asshole will lie, cheat, and steal. A douchebag will lie, cheat, and steal, and when caught, try to take the moral high ground. No matter how you try to pin them down, they will deny that the problem lies within themselves, but rather in the stars. Or more likely, in your stars.

Everyone has free will. And regardless of whether you believe that assholism, like alcoholism, is genetic or simply a lifestyle choice, you must agree that the decision to be a mean drunk or a placid, drooly one is a matter of free will. And since we’ve previously determined that to be a douche is to be an asshole plus one or more niggling modifiers, then to be an asshole or a douche is, in most cases, a matter of choice.

In short: Assholes are born, while douchebags are made. And for this, they deserve our strongest censure.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
i cant even get on the dbag side of this post.. i keep looking at that moron talking through the side of his mouth. thats gotta take serious time and commitment to learn to be that cool. smiling crooked 100CP(cool points) TALKING crooked. WOW... thats just... nerd.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
12, there's a couple off camera suckin dick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts