Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRADE: feeler... WTT my 2007 for 2008 blk

I am considering trading my passion Red 2007 for a Black 2008 or 09 in same condition and close to same mileage!

My bike only has 4500 miles & has been garaged kept since new. The bike has no damage & a clean clear title in hand. The bike i want to trade for must have the same. Now i am prepared to put a little money with mine for the right bike.

The bike has the following only....

4500 miles
Single side Two Brothers pipe
rear champ spools
Pilot powers with about 800 miles on them
Kawi solo seat cowl

I am In North East Florida so Bike would need to be within reasonable driving distance from me. I am not really wanting to sell my bike to get another one so i would rather trade. I know it is a longshot but what the heck!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Why upgrade to a '08-09 when the new 2011 is about to come out? You'll still be 2yrs behind. IMO........you already have the best bike. :hello:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I just have wanted an 08 for a while but don't get me wrong i love my 2007 & it is perfect in every way. i just was thinking of a way to get an 08 without financing. I'll most likely keep my 07 for a long time unless a perfect 08 or 09 comes my way that i cannot resist! An 2011 would be great but i like for things to be out a while to see if it has any problems before purchasing one.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
You have the best looking bike right now. And it seems like those '08-10's have alot of problems? Seems like there's a thread every other day about someone complaining about why is my bike doing this an that? :badteeth: :dontknow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts