Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. I have an '06 ZX10r that has lived it's whole life as a racebike. It won me 3 championships in '07 and before that was a WERA bike. It comes with a Certificate of Origin from the dealer (no title but can be titled). The e-racings bodywork (minus the bellypan-one will be needed and hotbodies is all that will fit the upper) is brand new with only 2 weekends on it. 1 at Daytona in '07 and 1 at Topeka for a NESBA day and 1 1/2 years in my garage. I have a newly painted tank w/new fuel cap on it along with fresh paint on the wheels. Keep in mind that this is a RACEBIKE and has been down but only once by me. The frame, swingarm and motor do show signs of wear but no dents. The subframe has a crack where the seat slides under it. I put a new battery in it and fired it up after about a year and took it up and down the street.. I can't believe I ever raced this bike! Crazy fast. Extras included: Full Leo SBK exhaust (small dent in riders left canister and i would have it re-coated because the salt water rain we raced in at Daytona has done some damage), PCIII w/custom map (made 163hp on pump fuel), SBK stainless lines up front, GPR damper, vortex rearsets (left one has some wear) and vortex gearing w/520 gold chain. forks have been touched by Thermosman but I don't know what he did as they were on there and worked well when I bought it. They need new fork seals and freshened. The shock is stock. Anything I have will be included. Not looking for much money but Im not going to give it away. Asking $3999obo. Thanx for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
exactly what i am looking for :thumbsup::, but my girlfriend:bitchslap: will kill me if i buy a third bike right now, when we r planning our wedding :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
265 Posts
thats worth scrambling a few grand over. as much as i WANT, i cant....right now. what area are you in? hopefully this bump will get it sold. but ill be saving either way. hideous deal.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in Des Moines, Iowa and need to see this gone. I crashed at MPH a couple weeks ago and broke my leg in a 150mph crash.. thankfully that was it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Part it i want the LEO!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts