Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 ZX-10R for sale. Mods are in the sig. Ideal bike to get cheap and turn street fighter or invest in and bring it back to stock. Bike has 20K miles on it and brand new tires. Bike was laid down at the end of February with plastic damage on the left side and has been garaged since. Bike still runs great, all cosmetic fixes are needed. List of parts to replace available. More pics upon request. Looking for $4400obo, clean title in hand.

Email offers at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

There ya go...it's a respectable price seeing as how the repairs to make it mint with brand new parts would bring the price back to around the price of other gen 1's going for sale here. I'm just feeling it out here before going out on the open market (aka squids abroad) with it.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
For fucks sake, this man is tryin to sell his bike, not ask for opinions on asking price. Kids these days have no respect.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
For fucks sake, this man is tryin to sell his bike, not ask for opinions on asking price. Kids these days have no respect.
No...whats happening here is he's asking an unrealisitc price for his bike and people are trying to put it into perspective. Now if he would have said here is my bike.....it's pretty banged up, I'm asking $3500obo.....then that might have been different.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
No...whats happening here is he's asking an unrealisitc price for his bike and people are trying to put it into perspective. Now if he would have said here is my bike.....it's pretty banged up, I'm asking $3500obo.....then that might have been different.
I must've missed that part where he was asking for opinions on price. How about good luck with the sale and leave it alone?

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
I must've missed that part where he was asking for opinions on price. How about good luck with the sale and leave it alone?
:iamwithst hey good to see ya SUPER K. you still rocking that gen2 or did you sell it?

:bump: for you Supra. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:bump: $4000 obo

·
Registered
25 Posts
That would look pretty good with a $500 monster energy body kit from ebay on it!! How much do you think itd be to fix the tank?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pm sent

1 - 16 of 16 Posts