Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i am looking to possibly cut loose all my bodywork to include gas tank from my 2004 ZX-10R in Green.

Wanting to see if there is a demand or i will just keep it:

Almost mint gas tank, small chip by mounting point (no rust) includes marchesini gas cap
Upper middle section
left and right side uppers-
left & right side-all tabs attached
tail section no breakage,
stock gas tank covers
Carbon fiber covers
Targa solo seat cowl
mower left side is fine,
right side is torched from the exhaust.

if there is something your interested in please let me know as i am supposed to pick up some new skins and tank on wednedsay.
on the fence on selling this till i get the new stuff home.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can give you a solid answer mid next week, as if the bodywork and gas tank i am picking up is not to my standard will keep the stock stuff.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
im def interested in the CF covers......................if they rae the ones that go below the seat!.......pm me a price shipped to 28803 and we'll go from there if ya decide to sell!

also the targa seat cowl.............but would like pics!.thanks man!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics would be in the link in post 3, all items would be shipped USPS as i am in the army in italy..
Have sold 2 other tiems since her to forum members and well over 50 items on kawiforums, so shipping is not an issue.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Pics would be in the link in post 3, all items would be shipped USPS as i am in the army in italy..
Have sold 2 other tiems since her to forum members and well over 50 items on kawiforums, so shipping is not an issue.
:thumbsup:I know !.I have bought from you before!.............good seller here guys!.............top notch!

I am wanting those covers if the price is right!!........so I am callin dibs if ya end up happy with your bodywork!...........just let me know a price total for them shipped to 28803

DIBS ON THE CFCOVERS!........:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if i do all the bodywork as a package, another option of either the CF or i have stock panels that are mint as well.
Wednesday night my time i will know for sure what i am doing.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I would just tell everyone that ya lost the CF seat panels..........haha...them pm me a price!...hahah...just playin!.......I am anxious to hear the verdict next week!...ttyl JD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts