Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 2008 ZX-10R

Ok so I have not ridden the bike at all this season due to money issues .. and my right wrist giving me lots of problems so im thinking im just gonna sell the bike and maybe get something else later ?? anyways seeing if theres any one that may be interested in it ?? Really want to sell it ASAP...

2008 ZX-10R with 7XXX miles title in hand.
LOR pipe Pilot power tyres... nothing else special on it other than Integrated rear tail light.. and fender eliminator.. Cox Radiator guard..
PM me if interested thanks..

$6900 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
NW Ohio you say....so am I.
Toledo area.

What city are you in?
Do you still have the stock exhaust?

How did the bike change when you changed the exhaust?

Thanks...

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone ??? As bad as it sounds im kinda getting tired of looking at my bike now LOL and want to sell it ASAP.... anytakers ??? really would like to have it gone in the next week or so...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice bike! I am not trying to be rude or anything but I think what is scaring people away is the price, alot of dealers are still selling left over 08s with 0 miles for around 6800.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That price is the bait; there are fees tacked on...
My local dealer quoted me 7100 out the door. For a Brand new 08. I mean 9k miles and only save 300 dollars. I am just saying, if you want to sell it I would mark it down to 6500 OBO. Good luck man, im not hating on you!

·
Registered
680 Posts
My local dealer quoted me 7100 out the door. For a Brand new 08. I mean 9k miles and only save 300 dollars. I am just saying, if you want to sell it I would mark it down to 6500 OBO. Good luck man, im not hating on you!
I thought it was $6800? LOL, whatever. If you were trying to help you would PM the guy instead of being a douchebag.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I thought it was $6800? LOL, whatever. If you were trying to help you would PM the guy instead of being a douchebag.
How am I being a douchebag? Because I am trying to educate you? 6800 was the sticker, 7100 OTD after dealer fees... God, some people in the world are just fucking retarded.

Back to the OP before I lose any more brain cells. Good luck to the OP! Clean Bike!

·
Registered
680 Posts
How am I being a douchebag? Because I am trying to educate you? 6800 was the sticker, 7100 OTD after dealer fees... Good luck to the OP!
Your douchebagery is twofold. In the first instance if you think the guy's price is out of line shoot him a pm instead of taking a dump in his thread. In the second instance you were lowballing the true price of an '08. I complement you on being a purveyor of multifaceted douchebaggery. :thefinger

·
Registered
184 Posts
Your douchebagery is twofold. In the first instance if you think the guy's price is out of line shoot him a pm instead of taking a dump in his thread. In the second instance you were lowballing the true price of an '08. I complement you on being a purveyor of multifaceted douchebaggery. :thefinger
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Okay kid... Stop cluttering up this kids thread with your attempt to be intelligent.. You ever think I am from Ohio too? Prices around here may be different than Florida prices. Like I stated $6800 STICKER, $7100 OUT THE DOOR from a LOCAL OHIO dealer.

Anways, Good luck to the OP! Clean bike and nice clean mods!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for all the great comments LOL... it helps keep my post moving to the top of the list LOL... Yeah price is OBO Im willing to take offers thats for sure... I had someone that wanted to try and offer a payment plan LOL of course im not stupid and would never do such a thing LOL .. but anyways If i dont sell it I guess I will trade it in for what I plan on getting sometime down the road...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sorry to clutter up your thread. If you still have it this spring I will make you an offer :D

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry to clutter up your thread. If you still have it this spring I will make you an offer :D
LOL its cool makes for some good entertainment....

If I still have it next spring Somethings wrong LOL... I hope to have it gone by then... cause if it dont sell it will be traded in more than likely...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts