Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a set of gold marchesini mag wheels with BRAKING FULL floating rotors with titanium bolts and BRAKING rear wave rotor with Ti bolts. I have the following sprockets 36,37,38,40,41 for this wheel in 520. They have a brand new pilot power 180.55 on the rear and the front pilot power 120/70 have 60% life left on it.

I'd be looking to get probably $2,750 for the entire set.

FYI incause you are wondering what these run new. the wheels alone right now are 3600, the rotors are 600 for the fronts 120 for rear about 50 a sprocket and 300 bucks for a set of tires. oh and about 60-80 in Ti hardware.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Hmmmm....see if I can get the house CFO to sign my PO. (ya.....riiiight...that'll happen)

Trade you a 16 y/o boy. Good for lawn care. Not so good at keeping his room straight....

:wink:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP/EDIT

I'll sell the wheels alone with no tires or brake rotors for $2000 shipped and I'll include all rear sprockets I have. 36,37,38,40,41

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Sorry to threadjack garth but why are you parting out such a gorgeous bike? What else caught your eye? You had by far the best looking and performing ten here. Did you just do all you could do and now want to do it again? Sorry, but I loved that bike.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
mmmm, digging the wheels. free bump

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
bro garth good luck with the sell, kinda sucks I'll never even get to see this bad boy run or anything and were in the same town!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
BTW, I am really curious what you are buying. Because I know you are not dismantling this bad boy for no good reason!! TELL US:heyyou:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
really, why not jump up to a 14 like your boy with the 14 I ran with this past sunday, that thing was sick even though he didnt really want to run it because it didnt have a muffler on it.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
really, why not jump up to a 14 like your boy with the 14 I ran with this past sunday, that thing was sick even though he didnt really want to run it because it didnt have a muffler on it.
cause the 12r I'm buying smokes 14's like that day and night :thumbsup: and has more goodies then even my bike!!!:drool:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm interested in the rotors. Are you keeping those?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah they should fit the 08's from what ive heard but not 100% certain... I would be willing to ship to the UK... I really dont wanna sell them though lol....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts